Grady is a NYC-based choreographer & creative artist who Dance Magazine has called "exceptionally versatile" and "on the rise".
Most recently, Grady was nominated for a 2020 Helen Hayes Award for his choreography in SINGIN' IN THE RAIN at the Olney Theatre (DC). Read reviews here.
Select choreography credits include...
- THE CHER SHOW - Broadway (Finale Co-Choreographer)
- BIG APPLE CIRCUS - Lincoln Center
- WORLD'S GOT TALENT - Television (China)
- THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR SHOW - Off-Bway
- SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - Olney Theatre (DC)
- JOSEPH...DREAMCOAT - Drury Lane (Chicago)
- MY FAIR LADY - Olney Theatre (DC)
- A NIGHT WITH JANIS JOPLIN - Regional Tour
(Capital Rep/Barter Theatre/Laguna Playhouse/NC Theatre/Ivoryton Playhouse)
Additionally, Grady has had three original contemporary dance works commissioned by NC SCHOOL OF THE ARTS with a 4th scheduled for early 2021.
As an Associate Director & Associate Choreographer, Grady has worked alongside Tony award-winners Julie Andrews, Chris Gattelli, and Joe Mantello on productions such as DOGFIGHT (Second Stage - NY), IN YOUR ARMS (The Old Globe), TOP HAT (NY Developmental Lab), and THE GREAT AMERICAN MOUSICAL (Goodspeed Opera House).
As a performer, he was in the original Broadway companies of BILLY ELLIOT, SOUTH PACIFIC (2008 Revival), HONEYMOON IN VEGAS, WONDERLAND, and THE PIRATE QUEEN. He toured internationally with FOSSE and PILOBOLUS DANCE THEATRE and also appeared in the films FORREST GUMP and THE LAST FIVE YEARS.